Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Control" hits the film festivals!

I am thrilled to announce that my short film "Control" will be playing at the West Hollywood International Film Festival, Hermosa Shorts Film Festival, and the Indiefest USA Internatinal Film Festival in July and August.

As a non-dialogue project filmed in my first year of graduate school at the University of Southern California's School of Cinematic Arts (then known as the School of Cinema-Television), I had no idea that this film would ever have a life outside of class (thanks again to all my classmates for their help). I am thrilled to share this film with all of you and if you cannot make a specific showing, let me know and I will keep you posted on future screening dates.

Thanks so much for all your support!

Brad Crowe
Writer/Director
"Control"

No comments: